Masterfully crafted massage programs to impact and influence.
Under the supervision of the renowned shiatsu master Sensei Okabayashi, the OHCO engineers have created an unsurpassed orchestration of touch. Each programs focuses on physical, mental and energetic influences for optimal health.
Whether at SIENTATE, in your HOME or at WORK, the benefits are immediate.
The OHCO remote.
Settle in and we'll guide you through the process of selection.
With a few questions, we can find the best program for your needs at this time.
Should you want a more precise experience let's scroll down to the Manual options.
Pick your Preference.
IDEAL FOR FIRST TIME USERS
A good demonstration of the chair’s basic massage options and capabilities.
A supremely relaxing total full body shiatsu massage experience.
Providing a smooth 8-figure motion which balances the body, relaxes the mind, and delivers deep relaxation.
Minimal arm action and shoulder pressure with a focus on hips, torso and lower back stretches.
Energizes and refreshes, boosts energy by moving blood from the body’s extremities toward its core.
A more of a fast moving paced treatment.
A slow, methodical, patterned massage that completely clears the mind and lulls your body for a restful sleep. Using slow kneading and rolling from top to toe.
Combining slow, calming motions that are predictable and repeated, allowing the body and mind to release the stresses of the day.
At first, focuses on a balancing aspect with side to side pressures focusing on glutes, hips and torso. Ending with your extremities (toes and hands).
HIGH INTENSITY SESSION
A combination of full body techniques in a slow, methodical delivery.
This is a massage-driven high pressure intensity on arms, legs and toes. Includes neck and back stretches.
*SET ROLLERS TO YOUR IDEAL NECK STARTING POINT. Follow remote instructions.
Focusing on mobilizing the back, shoulders, and neck.
Choreographed to deliver healthy extensions of the entire spine, hip rotation, with a full body stretch.
Be prepared to get squeezed, pulled and your back and neck stretched.
A full body program focused on refreshing and rejuvenating fatigued muscles while speeding recovery from vigorous athletic activity.
Full Body Air
Graceful and slowly paced air massage of arms, shoulder, back, hips, legs, and feet.
A mellow and pleasant experience that exclusively uses the air massage functions of the chair.
Neck & Shoulders
Designed to melt away muscle soreness and fatigue in the upper back. Targets the neck and shoulders with a variety of kneading massage patterns.
NOTE: This program is recommended to run without the pillow in place.
Tailored for more shoulder work. If you do a lot of computer and mouse work, this program targets these tense area's.
Soothe and loosen the muscles of the lower back and hips with focused kneading and tapping.
This massage focuses on the lumbar area.
Focuses on the lower back, glutes and thighs, this session relieves tension and relaxes the lumbar area and large muscles of the lower torso and upper legs.
Feet & Calves
Soothe sore, achy feet and legs. Air cells surround the feet and calves while foot sole rollers address reflexology points on the bottoms of the feet.
Relieves tired or swollen ankles, feet, and calves.
Each manual program is 20 min. in length.
You'll will be using the remote to fine tune the pressure point areas during your experience.
Features of Rollers.
DELTA KNEAD - known as the "feels like hands" feature.
KNEAD & TAP -
KNEAD & PULSE -
Each with adjustable options - 3D intensity, 4D speed, coverage, speed
TAP & PULSE
3D intensity, 4D speed, coverage, speed, width
ROLLING - a slow and consistent rolling up and down the spine.
3D intensity, 4D speed, coverage, width from spine.
Speed, direction and rotation of neck rollers are adjustable.
Roller speed is adjustable.
+AIR or AIR ONLY OPTIONS
Each program is 18 mins. in length and Air intensity is adjustable in all programs. No rollers.
SHOULDER & ARM
HIP, SEAT & BACK
LEGS & FEET
FULL BODY AIR
FEET, CALF and NECK ROLLERS can be activated in each program.
Targets selected area (must use remote control during experience.)
Targets sections of the body (must use remote control during experience.)
The 49 inch track used to its length capacity. No need for remote.
6 HEAT OPTIONS
Select all all or individually during your chosen program.
ADJUSTABLE ITEMS (varies by program)
WIDTH OF ROLLERS
Narrow, medium, wide
Low, medium, high
Low, medium, high
SPEED (of rollers)
Ultra slow, medium, fast
4D SPEED ( of rotation)
Low, medium, high
OHCO M8 & M8LE
These engineered elements are perfectly blended to provide an experience that’s therapeutic and deeply relaxing.
An automatic back scan personalizes the massage to your body and guides the programmed massage sessions to focus on the shiatsu points of your neck, back, and seat.
MaxTrack describes the interplay between our 49” ultra-long track and DeltaWave engine.
As a result of the flexibility of the Maxtrack design, your M.8 chair can seamlessly execute massage in the zero gravity position and the lay flat posture, and also offer exceptional range during back extension movements.
TheraElliptical™ Kneading & Back Calf Kneading
M.8 expertly massages the lower leg by blending compression with rotation (grasp and knead) to massage the sides of the calves.
Additionally, a calf roller massager works the rear of the calf along the medial line. This complex set of movements offers an accurate facsimile of how a massage therapist works on the lower legs.
DeltaWave Massage® Mechanism
The M.8 massage mechanism is uniquely crafted and controlled to feel consummately lifelike. In addition to basic movements—tapping, kneading, rolling, and combinations thereof—the 4D engine uses advanced massage algorithms to mimic the feel of human hands.
It precisely manages speed from fast to our proprietary UltraSlow movements. Rapid acceleration and deceleration of motor speeds creates patterns of movement that feel just like a human.
- You must be able to physically get on, in, out and off the massage chair safely and slowly on your own.
- You do not have any pre-existing injuries or conditions.
- You understand that the massage chair is NOT A SUBSTITUTE for medical care and is for relaxation and therapeutic purposes only.
- You are able to STOP the session at any point during the experience. You are NOT allowed to step out of chair while in operation. You MUST wait until the chair is in UPRIGHT position.
- You understand any inappropriate behavior will result in refusal of service.
PEOPLE NOT SUITABLE TO USE THE M8 MASSAGE CHAIR
- People with circulatory problems (such as varicose veins or thrombosis), children, and those advised not to use a massage chair by their doctor should not use this chair.
- If you have any of the following health conditions, please consult your doctor for medical advice before using this chair: serious heart problems, serious diabetes, serious osteoporosis, serious skin conditions, malignant tumor(s), sensory impairment, pregnancy (or suspected pregnancy) or those who have just given birth, acute gastrointestinal complaints (gastritis, hepatitis, enteritis), joint dysfunction such as rheumatism, hammer toe and gout, thecitis (or suspected thecitis), high fever, spinal abnormalities due to past injury or ailment, curvature of the spine (scoliosis acute neck sprain (whip lash), or any other medical condition that may contraindicate usage of this product.
- Seek medical advice before using this chair if you have a pacemaker or other electronic medical device, if you have been restricted to bed rest, or if you are planning to use this chair to treat a specific ailment, to recover from surgery, or for therapy.
- Elderly people and those with weak bones should seek medical advice before using this chair even if they do not have a specific disease or disorder mentioned above.
- Do not use this chair if you have recently consumed alcohol.
- This appliance is not intended for use by persons (including children) with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities, or lack of experience and knowledge, unless they have been given supervision or instruction concerning use of the appliance by a person responsible for their safety.
MORE information available.