No-one else shares the space and air with you during your Siéntate experience.
Street accessible and FREE street parking.
(please wait while booking software loads)
PLEASE READ BEFORE BOOKING.
- You must be able to physically get on, in, out and off the massage chair safely and slowly on your own.
- You do not have any pre-existing injuries or conditions.
- You understand that the massage chair is NOT A SUBSTITUTE for medical care and is for relaxation and therapeutic purposes only.
- You are able to STOP the session at any point. You are NOT allowed to step out of chair while in operation. You MUST wait until the chair is in UPRIGHT position.
- You understand any inappropriate behavior will result in refusal of service.
PEOPLE NOT SUITABLE TO USE THE M8 MASSAGE CHAIR
- People with circulatory problems (such as varicose veins or thrombosis), children, and those advised not to use a massage chair by their doctor should not use this chair.
- If you have any of the following health conditions, please consult your doctor for medical advice before using this chair: serious heart problems, serious diabetes, serious osteoporosis, serious skin conditions, malignant tumor(s), sensory impairment, pregnancy (or suspected pregnancy) or those who have just given birth, acute gastrointestinal complaints (gastritis, hepatitis, enteritis), joint dysfunction such as rheumatism, hammer toe and gout, thecitis (or suspected thecitis), high fever, spinal abnormalities due to past injury or ailment, curvature of the spine (scoliosis acute neck sprain (whip lash), or any other medical condition that may contraindicate usage of this product.
- Seek medical advice before using this chair if you have a pacemaker or other electronic medical device, if you have been restricted to bed rest, or if you are planning to use this chair to treat a specific ailment, to recover from surgery, or for therapy.
- Elderly people and those with weak bones should seek medical advice before using this chair even if they do not have a specific disease or disorder mentioned above.
- Do not use this chair if you have recently consumed alcohol.
- This appliance is not intended for use by persons (including children) with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities, or lack of experience and knowledge, unless they have been given supervision or instruction concerning use of the appliance by a person responsible for their safety.
MORE information provided at time of booking.
There is no medical advice dispensed or a prescribed use of any technique, treatment or therapy. All discussions, products and services are not a replacement form of treatment for physical, mental or medical problems discussed with your doctor/health professional either directly or indirectly. We offer information for educational purposes only and our carefully selected products provide their own impressive warranties, returns and exchanges. Each product has helped myself, family members, dear friends and appreciated clients. I hope to share sincere items of well BEING.
MONDAY - FRIDAY
Pre-booked appointments preferred.
11 am to 4 pm
Walk-ins welcomed when available.
Pre-booked Appointments only.
Tame your Tensions
413 Jane Street.
Accepting e-transfers (preferred), debt and credit cards.
A secure Canadian payment processing company.